I have submitted my claim.call to check, they tell me to call back in 48 hrs.

call back in 48 hrs. tell me to call back in 10 days. I do. They say they didn't receive it.

I submit again. Call, tell me to check back in 10 days. I do. They have but need more information.

I ask what. they don't know. told me to wait for it in the mail. we get mail almost everyday saying that I need to finish filing the claim.

I call, they say it is filed, but waiting on more information. the hospital calls me say that HCC called them saying they need more information from me.

I call HCC and they say they don't need more information.on and on and on

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hccmis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hccmis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Hccmis to other companies on our site.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1220117

Hello,

We are sorry to hear of this experience.To better assist you, please note there are several ways to contact us.

We can be reached via phone 1-800-605-2282 and one of our skilled customer service representatives will be able to further assist you, via chat from our website www.hccmis.com or via email service@hccmis.com.Also our hours of operation are Monday from 7:00am until 12:00am and Tuesday-Friday 7:00am until 11:00pm EST.

Kind Regards