HCCMIS is a scam. I purchased the short term policy and they would not even cover a basic doctor's visit for a checkup.

They sent me a letter requiring me to send a claim form back. I didn't file a claim. I had a checkup. I called them and they said they don't cover pre-existing conditions.

I told them it was a checkup. It wasn't for a pre-existing condition. Then he said they don't cover annual exams. They basically do not cover any medial doctor's visit or healthcare.

It is a scam. My payment is nearly $300 per month. This is the only time I have visited a doctor since I had this policy. My money only to pad their pockets and not for healthcare.

This is the biggest medial insurance scam I have seen. Beware and do not use this company as your medial provider.

Review about: HCCMIS Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1519606

I do have exactly same experience when I called then I realized they do not cover even basic visit what was required when Mom got sick with cold and cough. I was told to spent some where around 1500 USD first before they start paying max 50 USD per visit. I go t completely confused that what is there coverage then.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear of this experience and we hear your concerns. Please provide the member(s) full name, date of birth, and policy ID number so that we can address your concerns.

You may also contact our Customer Care Department at 1(800) 605.2282, via email at service@hccmis.com, or via chat from our website www.hccmis.com. Our hours of operation are Monday from 7:00am until 12:00am and Tuesday-Friday 7:00am until 11:00pm EST.

Kind Regards,