Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

This is the nightmare of insurance buyers. Got the traveler's insurance for my parents who visited me for several months in 2015.

My mom experienced chest pain during that time and was treated in ER for one day including an one-night hospitalization. HCC first closed the claim saying they did not receive medical record from provider. I found the provider sent the record long time ago. So had them sent again, provided both parties the proof.

Waited couple months, got a denial notice, saying "heart burn" is a "pre-existing condition" for chest pain -- come on, my mom was treated in the cardiology department! Filed a complaint, they changed the denial reason to pure "pre-existing" -- she never experienced any chest pain prior to insurance purchase or anything. HCC now got my mom stuck with a 10,000 bill, and I paid 1,600 insurance premium for my mom for nothing. I am not sure why this scam company even exists.

Complete hoax. I am warning anybody everybody, especially who is interested in buying a short-term insurance for visitors, stay away!

Totally scam. For me, I am getting a lawyer for my mom.

Review about: Hccmis Travel Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Fake 5 star ratings in their paid ad searching results on google.

I didn't like: This company is killing people, False advertising, It seems like a scam.

Comments

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tokio Marine HCC. We are sorry to hear of this experience and hear your concerns.

In order to address your concerns please provide your contact information including member’s name, date of birth and policy id number. So a member from our team can reach out to you.

Please be advised there are several ways to reach us.

You may contact us Monday 7:00am until 12:00 midnight and Tuesday- Friday 7:00 am until 11:00 pm est. We can be reached via chat from our website www.hccmis.com , via email to service@hccmis.com or via phone 1-800-605-2282.

Kind regards