1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was 32 when I was hospitalized with a bacteria infection of my blood for what had gone misdiagnosed for 2 months this summer.I then needed an emergency open heart surgery to replace a valve the bacteria had eaten away at.

I had bought HCC through a broker and felt like it was a sketchy company when I purchased since I was told it was not under the Affordable Care Act. But, HCC assured the broker, and both the hospitals I was hospitalized at that I was covered. Now, over 4 months after my surgery, HCC has denied every claim. Most are denied for pre-existing.

I did not know what I had until hospitalization. I have started to work with Ingrid Robison, a financial fraud investigator. ingrid.robinson2@yahoo.com. She is working on a larger lawsuit against HCC.

I most likely will have to pay my medical bills on my own and it will affect me and my family greatly.

I suggest anyone that is confused or frustrated with HCC and feels that they have been cheated out of the coverage HCC claims to provide, to contact Ingrid.She can help and give you piece of mind about this fraudulent company.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hccmis and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hccmis medical claim from Hccmis was this company is killing people Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hccmis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Hccmis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hccmis?

Comments